OSU Center for Health Sciences educates and trains osteopathic physicians, research scientists and other health care professionals with emphasis on serving rural and underserved Oklahoma.
OSU Center for Health Sciences will be recognized for:
- Fulfilling the health care needs of rural and underserved Oklahomans
- Producing graduates who are dedicated, effective, and compassionate community leaders
- Advancing the frontier of medical research
- Providing excellent medical care and health related community service
- Being a leader and innovator in education
- Being the medical and graduate school of choice