OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine Alumni Association
Murray Crow, D.O. Memorial Classic Golf Tournament
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Cherokee Hills Golf Club
Hard Rock Casino
$200 per person or $700 per team
- Includes green fees, practice range and balls, golf carts, lunch and awards program.
$20 each (limit 2/person)
- Four Person Scramble
- 8:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
Schedule of Events
- Registration - 7:30 a.m.
- Practice range open - 8 a.m.
- Shotgun Start - 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch and Awards Program - 1 p.m.
Awards and Special Contests
- Team prizes for first, second and third
- Cash prizes for closest to the pin and longest drive
Dress Code Requirements
- All golfers must wear shirts with collars
- Shorts should be mid-thigh length
- Spikeless shoes must be worn by all players
- No denim
Proceeds Benefit the OSU-COM Alumni Association
All funds support student scholarships, student senate activities, alumni activities and help medical school programs. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend.
This tournament is being held in memory of our great friend and colleague, Murray Crow, D.O. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Murray Crow Scholarship Fund, helping first through fourth year students.
This tournament is sponsored by the OSU-COM Alumni Association.