Requests for Official Documents
All requests for official documents (transcripts, class rank, board scores, letters of enrollment/certification, and Dean's letters) must be made in writing. No documents will be released without the student's written consent. Requests may be made in person, by mail or by FAX.The following information is needed to place a request for official school records:
- Name (please print)
- List of documents requested
- Address (or FAX number) to which the documents are to be sent
- Phone number where student can be reached
- Signature (required for all requests)
Transcripts are provided by the OSU-CHS Registrar at no charge. Transcripts from previously attended undergraduate schools are the permanent property of the College, and will not be released under any circumstances. All Dean's letter requests must be accompanied by a request form, which is available in the Dean's office.
Name or Address Changes
A name change on official school records will be made after submission of one of the following:
- Copy of a court filed marriage license
- Copy of a court filed divorce decree
- Copy of a court order dictating a change of name
Students are to notify both the Office of Student Affairs and the Office of Clinical Education of a change of residential address within 48 hours of the change. Information (i.e., results of Intern match, grades, correspondence, etc.) will be mailed to the student's permanent mailing address during their rotations.