Fast Track Program
This specialty tract, beginning in the intern year, includes basic rotations for traditional internship, with additional emphasis on pediatric specialties. The successful intern then progresses into the pediatric residency.
Three years consisting of:
- 6 months or more on the general pediatrics floor
- 6 ambulatory care months
- 3 newborn nursery months
- 3 NICU months
- 1 PICU month
- 12 months electives/specialty rotations
- Rotating Internship
- Three-and-one-half to four-years
Osteopathic Manual Medicine
Primary Care Sports Medicine
Affiliated with OSU Medical Center
General medical and surgical floor
- Exposure to a wide variety of patients and pathology.
- Opportunities for procedures
- More than 500 deliveries a year.
- Exposure during all years of the residency.
- Provides urgent/emergent care to pediatric and adolescent patients.