OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine
Open house for high school students interested in a career in medicine
Saturday, Nov. 16 from 8:30 a.m. to noon
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine is hosting an open house for high school students who are interested in medicine. This is an opportunity for prospective students, parents, teachers and advisors to meet with current OSU medical students, faculty and admissions staff.
At Med-Xtravaganza, participants can:
- Get information on admissions criteria
- Interact with current medical students
- Participate in hands-on demonstrations
- Study anatomy with a human heart, lungs and brain
- Learn chest compression techniques
- Practice clinical skills by listening to a simulation of a patient's heart and lungs
- Test your suturing skills
This is a great opportunity to see all that OSU Medicine has to offer.
Guests are welcome!
A continental breakfast will be provided.
Thank you for your interest in Med-Xtravaganza for high school students. We have reached our capacity for this event and are no longer accepting registrations. We encourage you to contact our office to schedule an individual tour or to be added to our database to be notified of future events like our hands-on summer camp, Operation Orange.