OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine Operation Orange
Spend a day in the life of a medical student at
Operation Orange, a summer camp for high school
students interested in a career in medicine.
- Meet with current OSU medical students
- Participate in hands on demonstrations, such as:
- Test your suturing skills
- Study anatomy with human heart, lungs and brain
- Practice clinical skills by listening to a simulation of a patient's heart
Check out these videos for more information about Operation Orange.
Visit us on Storify
See what Operation Orange participants said about their experience on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook:
Learn more about Operation Orange from an article featured in the Winter 2013 issue of STATE Magazine.