NOTICE: The CME Office will be closed from Dec. 22, 2014 until Jan. 13, 2015 due to Winter Break and attendance in January at the required AOA CME Sponsors Conference. No Online or Media Loan CME Orders will be taken or credit letters processed after Dec. 19, 2014.
If CME credit is required by the end of 2014 all CME courses must be completed and dated no later than Dec. 31, 2014. Those physicians finishing by Dec. 31, 2014 will have their credit letters post-dated to Dec. 31, 2014. However, they will not receive their credit letters until after Jan. 13, 2015. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.
Media Loan & Online CME Program Information
NOTICE: Orders for Online CME and Media Loan CME are taken from 9am to 4pm CST
AOA Category 1B accredited CME credit can be earned in the comfort of your own home or office by viewing/listening to electronic media (CD or DVD) or online programs and completing a short post-test.
The CME Media Loan and Online CME programs are a convenient way of meeting CME requirements.
These programs are designed to increase the knowledge of physicians and other related healthcare professionals, thereby improving patient care.
HOW THE PROGRAMS WORK
Media Loan Program
- Borrow any CD/DVD program (see Media Loan Catalog for listings).
- Call OSU-COM CME Office at (800) 274-1972 or (918) 561-1412 to place order.
- View or listen to the program.
- Return CD/DVD program and completed post-test for category 1B credit. (Must score 70% or better for credit to be awarded).
Online CME Program
- Choose the courses you wish to view (see Online Course Catalog for listings).
- Contact OSU-COM CME Office at (800) 274-1972 or (918) 561-1412 to order.
- After registration and payment you will be assigned a username and password and granted access to the online classroom. You will have FREE access to all available lectures and slide presentations. However, you will only be granted category 1B credit for the courses you wish to view and for which you complete the associated post-test. (Must complete the post-test with a score of 80% or better for credit to be awarded).
The cost of all CME 1B programs is $15 per CME credit payable by check (made out to OSU-COM) or credit card (MasterCard or Visa only). Please note that no Electronic Media or online courses are made available until payment is received.