NOTICE: Due to the upcoming Christmas Holiday Season, Oklahoma State University and the CME office will be closed from December 22nd to January 3rd. No online or media loan orders or credit letters will be processed after December 21st. Orders and credit letter processing will resume on Tuesday, January 3rd. Thank you and have a Happy Holiday Season!
Media Loan & Online CME Program Information
NOTICE: Orders for Online CME and Media Loan CME are taken from 9am to 4pm CST
AOA Category 1B accredited CME credit can be earned in the comfort of your own home or office by viewing/listening to electronic media (DVD) or online programs and completing a short post-test.
The CME Media Loan and Online CME programs are a convenient way of meeting CME requirements.
These programs are designed to increase the knowledge of physicians and other related healthcare professionals, thereby improving patient care.
HOW THE PROGRAMS WORK
Media Loan Program
- Borrow any DVD program (see Media Loan Catalog for listings).
- Call OSU-COM CME Office at (800) 274-1972 or (918) 561-1412 to place order.
- View or listen to the program.
- Return DVD program and completed post-test for category 1B credit. (Must score 70% or better for credit to be awarded).
Online CME Program
- Choose the courses you wish to view (see Online Course Catalog for listings).
- Contact OSU-COM CME Office at (800) 274-1972 or (918) 561-1412 to order.
- After registration and payment you will be assigned a username and password and granted access to the online classroom. You will have FREE access to all available lectures and slide presentations. However, you will only be granted category 1B credit for the courses you wish to view and for which you complete the associated pre-test and post-test. (Must complete the post-test with a score of 80% or better for credit to be awarded).
The cost of all CME 1B programs is $16 per CME credit payable by check (made out to OSU-COM) or credit card (MasterCard or Visa only). Please note that no Electronic Media or online courses are made available until payment is received.