- Participate in an outpatient continuity clinic at OSU Physicians Houston Center in Tulsa.
- Work directly with a variety of attending physicians in a busy ambulatory care center, and in other rural and urban clinics.
- Strong ambulatory care program provides a core education in primary care pediatrics.
- Intensive, didactic program provides weekly grand rounds and academic afternoons with formal lectures by local and national pediatric physicians and specialists.
- Board review incorporated in lecture series.
- Book and journal club directed by attending physicians utilizes Nelsons' Textbook of Pediatrics.
- Structured Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine curriculum with quarterly lecture/lab sessions led by OMM faculty.
- OMM service provided to hospital and clinic patients.
- OMM required rotation during intern year and electives available.
- Flexible, required and elective rotational scheduling.
- Residents help develop yearly schedules to fit their own interests and career goals.
- Allows residents to pursue fellowship and practice interests.