Please follow these guidelines to ensure your project is successful. This page may be printed and used as a checklist.
- Schedule the request:
- Tapings should occur between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday - Friday.
- Off-hour or last minute (less than 48 hours notice) requests depends on staff availability.
- Production time is scheduled on a first come first served basis.
- Needs assessment:
- Discuss the specific needs and goals of the shoot between the presenter and Media Services.
- If you are not the presenter, a telephone call or meeting with the presenter will be necessary.
- Location of the taping:
- Reserve as soon as possible to ensure appropriate equipment is available and to allow for set up time.
- Script outline:
- Proved outline to Media Services prior to the shoot day.
- A completed script is not required nor does the speaker have to read from it.
- Media Release Form:
- If the presenter is not an employee of OSU-CHS, the Media Release Form must be signed and returned to Media Services prior to the event.
- Logistics Meeting - A step-by-step walk-through with all involved parties.
- Shoot takes place
- Editing - 2-3 day turn-around
- Copies - Give accurate number to Media Services (more can be made later).