Addiction Medicine TeleECHO Clinic
Get expert addiction specialist knowledge in a virtual learning network with Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences addiction medicine ECHO team.
Why Addiction Medicine ECHO?
- Oklahoma ranks second in the nation at 11.9% for rates of any substance abuse disorder
- Between 700,000 and 950,000 adult Oklahomans need services for substance abuse disorders
- Limited access to treatment for substance abuse disorders
The curriculum is designed to expand expertise in treating substance use disorders in the primary care setting. Registration is required.
Topics for Case-Based Learning and Discussion Include:
- Screening and Diagnosis
- Impact on Medical and Psychiatric Illness
- Pharmacologic and Behavioral Treatment Modalities
Addiction Medicine TeleEcho Specialist Team
Samuel Martin, M.D., FASAM
Jason Beaman, D.O., M.S., M.P.H., FAPA
Board Certified in Psychiatry, Family Medicine and Forensic Psychiatry
Brad Collins, M.H.R., LADC
Courtney Jones, B.S.
Project ECHO Clinical Coordinator