Supporting OSU students in Tulsa
The generous contributions of the patrons for “A Stately Affair in Tulsa” highlights the value they place on Oklahoma State University-Tulsa and OSU Center for Health Sciences graduates. Proceeds from “A Stately Affair in Tulsa” support student scholarships at OSU-Tulsa and OSU Center for Health Sciences. The sold out event, organized by co-chairs Jack Allen and Dave Kollmann, OSU-Tulsa President Howard Barnett and OSU Center for Health Sciences President Kayse Shrum, will honor the 2015 Icons for OSU in Tulsa.
To show your support for OSU students in Tulsa, donate to the "A Stately Affair in Tulsa campaign by contacting Stephen Mason or Anhna Vuong at the OSU Foundation in Tulsa or by calling 918-594-8500.
- The Helmerich Trust
- George Kaiser Family Foundation
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Jerry E. and John W. Marshall in memory of Scot W. Marshall
- Billie and Howard Barnett
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Bryan B. Close
- Vance and Lori Hunter
- Oklahoma State University and the OSU Foundation
- Osteopathic Founders Foundation
- Dr. Richard and Beverly Schafer
- Jamie and Darton Zink Foundation
- The Jack Allen Family Education Foundation
- Janet McGehee
- Mary and Frank Shaw, D.O.
- St. John Health System
- Mollie Williford
- The Adizes Institute
- Bob and Liz Austin
- Rebekah Tennis and Raj Basu
- Dr. Ray and Mrs. Linda Booker
- Ron and Ellen Bussert
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Clack
- Connie and Jeff Cope
- Cox Communications
- Dr. Mary Bea Drummond
- Wendy and Gentner Drummond
- Margo and Kent Dunbar
- Dr. and Mrs. Mark Duncan
- Leigh Ann and Chuck Fuller
- Sen. Jim and Ann Halligan
- Kinslow, Keith & Todd, Inc.
- Drs. Duane and Tammie Koehler
- Lessley Foundation
- Jami and John Longacre
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Education Foundation for Osteopathic Medicine
- OSU-CHS Alumni Association
- The Oxley Foundation
- Marnie and Bill Pettit, D.O.
- Bonnie and Eric Polak
- Regent Bank and Angela and Sean Kouplen
- Saint Francis Health System
- Schnake Turnbo Frank, Inc.
- John and Lesa Smaligo/Smaligo Group, LLC
- April and Sid Smith
- Drs. Johnny and Sarah-Ann Stephens
- Stinnett & Associates
- Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Webco Industries, Inc.
Watch this video to hear how scholarships have made a difference for these OSU medical students and OSU-Tulsa graduates.