- Click "Standard Login" for the easiest access to Ovid.
- No User ID and Password are needed.
- Standard Login is for users who do not need to save search strategies
for re-execution at a later date.
Personal Account Login
- Personal Account Login allows users to save search strategies for re-execution
at a later date.
- Click "Personal Account Login" and enter your personal Ovid ID and Password.
- To obtain a personal Ovid ID and Password, contact the OSU Medical Library
- Ovid IDs and Passwords are issued only to OSU-CHS students, staff, and faculty.
Ovid MEDLINE Tutorial
- This tutorial is provided as a courtesy of Duke University Medical Center Library.