Oct. 27, 2016
OSU in Tulsa announces Successful Supervisor Series participants
Thirteen OSU-CHS employees have been selected to participate in the Successful Supervisor Series, a nine-month-long professional development program for faculty and staff in supervisory roles.
The official launch of the 2016-17 program is at an 11:30 a.m. luncheon today and the first workshop is scheduled for next month.
OSU-CHS participants include:
- William Akehurst, security sergeant
- Brenda Blanton, practice administrator
- Jesse Chaffin, health and wellness manager
- Erika Johnson, practice administrator
- Matt Maxey, director of OSU Health Access Network
- Samantha Overfield, practice administrator
- Victoria Parks, cardiology office supervisor
- Shontay Patterson, program administrator
- Bria Taylor, director of Outreach and Special Events
- Tyler Thompson, lead building engineer
- Dan Threlkeld, healthcare marketing director
- Lesley Van Volkinburg, OMECO executive director
The program is offered by OSU in Tulsa Human Resources. For more information, visit the S3 website or email Debbie Butler, human resources coordinator.