Dec. 21, 2016
OSU-CHS announces winter holiday schedule
OSU-CHS will be closed for the winter holiday break from Dec. 23 to Jan.2. However, some facilities and the OSU Physicians Clinics will be open during select times. All offices will resume regular hours on Jan. 3.
- Medical Library: Will close at 7 p.m. on Dec. 22 and resume normal hours Jan. 3.
- Wellness Center: Closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- OSU Physicians Clinics:
- Cardiology at Physicians Office Building – Closed Dec. 23 through Jan. 3.
- Houston Center OB/GYN, Pediatrics – Closed Dec. 23 through Jan. 3.
- Houston Center Internal Medicine – Closed Dec. 22 through Jan. 3.
- Health Care Center – Closed Dec. 26 and Jan. 2.
- Family Medicine Clinic at Physicians Office Building – Closed Dec. 23-26 and Jan. 2.
- Surgery at Physicians Office Building – Closed Dec. 23-26, Dec. 28 and Dec. 30-Jan. 2.
- Eastgate Metroplex Clinic – Closed Dec. 23 through Jan. 3.
- North Regional Health and Wellness Center – Closed Dec. 23 through Jan. 3.
OSU-CHS campus security and the Wellness Center will remain open during the winter break. Campus security can be reached any time at 918-625-8592. The Wellness Center may be reached at 918-561-1428.