Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Plus One Residency
The program is designed for residents who have finished their chosen residency programs and want to do an additional training year specifically in osteopathic medicine.
A new one-year program begins each July with two available slots for graduating residents. Training will take place on the OSU-CHS campus, the OSU ambulatory clinic and at OSU Medical Center in Tulsa, OK.
Unique Aspects of the Plus One Residency
- Training in setting up hospital-based practices as well as ambulatory clinic settings.
- Dedicated faculty to the specialty of osteopathic manipulative medicine with individual areas of expertise.
- Research oriented program with the opportunity to work with protocols related to the specialty.
- Expertise in practice management reimbursement for OMM treatments.
- Hands-on training in the instruction of OMM to medical students and residents.
- Rotations with sub-specialists including neurology and pain management.
- Annual Salary: starting at $46,454 (PGY IV)
- Insurance: Malpractice insurance is provided for this program only. Program also provides for health, dental, disability and life benefits.
- Vacation: Two weeks yearly
- CME: One week yearly
- Sick Leave: Accrues at a rate of 8 hours per month
- Uniforms: Two lab coats are provided