The student requested items form can be used by current students and alumni who need copies of their academic records. Please be sure to clearly mark the box indicating which student records you are requesting (transcript, letter of good standing, etc.). Requests can be faxed to the Office of Student Affairs at (918)561-8243 or e-mailed as a.PDF attachment to email@example.com. We cannot accept .JPEG requests taken with a phone camera; however, a free app that will convert a .JPEG to a .PDF is available for most smart phones. Please be sure to sign your request authorizing the release of your academic records. The CHS campus does not support electronic records requests at this time; please do not use SIS to request transcripts, as that system is for Stillwater students and your request may be delayed or lost.
Transcript requests: Please be advised that the OSU Center for Health Sciences no longer charges for transcripts.
You may use student record request form or write out your request on blank paper if you don't have access to the form. A written signature is the key component without which we are unable to fulfill records requests. You may submit requests via fax, e-mail if you can scan the written request in as an attachment if you are able to sign your e-mailed request.
- Third- and fourth-year medical students should request letters of good standing from the Office of Clinical Education. All elective rotation forms to be approved by the Dean should also be completed in Clinical Education.
- The OSU-CHS Registrar can only verify the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Biomedical Sciences or Forensic Sciences degrees. All other degrees must be verified through OSU in Stillwater. Please visit the OSU Office of the Registrar website for information.
- Internships, residencies and all other post-graduate training must be verified through our Office of Post-Graduate Medical Education at 918-599-5920.
- Licensure documents requesting verification of the D.O. degree can be faxed to 918-561-8243 or mailed to the Registrar's Office at 1111 W 17th St, Tulsa OK, 74107. sAll requests must include written authorization from the physician. Phone verifications can be directed to 918-561-8469. We can verify degree and dates of attendance as long as the there are no requests to withhold information in the educational record.
- Copies of any transcripts or application materials submitted for your admission to OSU-CHS cannot be furnished.