Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences

V.A. Students

Students who are eligible for military veterans benefits should submit a certificate of eligibility to the Registrar's Office prior to admission or to the first semester that benefits are requested. V.A. students should notify the Registrar's office one month prior to each semester that they are eligible for continuing benefits.  The Registrar's Office will then certify the student for the upcoming semester.  For more information about whether you are eligible for benefits and how to obtain a certificate of eligibility, please visit the V.A. website. On the GI Bill page, click on "Apply for benefits" to obtain a certificate of eligibility.

Please note that the V.A. requires that all mandatory orientation dates (ie, MS 1 required orientation week) be certified as part of the semester training dates. For certification purposes, the V.A. would consider the first day of MS 1 orientation to be the first day of school.

Currently, the OSU Center for Health Sciences does not participate in the Yellow Ribbon program.

If you are currently serving on active duty, you may qualify for residency reclassification. Please review In-State vs.Out-of-State Status on the OSU Office of the Registrar website for further information.

OSU-CHS on Facebook OSU-CHS on Twitter OSU-CHS on Foursquare OSU Medicine on YouTube Google+