Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
Research - Animal Use

Frequently Asked Questions

Who orders my animals?

All animals are ordered by the Principal Investigators.

I need cages!

Send a request to Amber Hood at amber.hood@okstate.edu.

I need access to the animal facility doors.

The Principal Investigator must fill out an IACUC Protocol Amendment to add personnel to their protocol. Once the amendment is approved by the IACUC and the personnel have completed online CITI training, animal facility management will activate ID badge access for the individual."

I have been asked to fill out a survey. Where is it located?

Follow the link to take the Animal Facility Survey.

What if I am injured while in the animal facility?

Please refer to this procedure (Microsoft Word document).

Lab Animal FAQ

PHS FAQ - http://grants.nih.gov/grants/olaw/faqs.htm


OSU-CHS on Facebook OSU-CHS on Twitter OSU-CHS on Foursquare OSU Medicine on YouTube Google+