- Standard OSHA, 29 CFR 1910:1030 Bloodborne Pathogens
Note: all should know where to find and familiarize yourself with contents.
- OSU-CHS BBP Exposure Control Manual (MS Word)
Note: all should know where to find and familiarize yourself with contents; PI/Supervisor copy and maintain in place of work along with posting a copy of the “Universal Precautions” in Appendix A if using any bloodborne pathogens in lab
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training (MS PowerPoint)
Note: [training required annually]
- BBP Needlestick Injury Update, OSHA (MS PowerPoint)
Note: for PI/Supervisor [initial training only]
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Declination form (MS Word)
Complete if you have not completed before; if you answer “yes,” contact (or have your supervisor contact) OSU Health Care Center for instructions to get the immunization; if “no” give copy to your supervisor to keep on file.
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens and Needlestick Prevention
- NIOSH Bloodborne Infectious Diseases
- Study CHS Laboratory Emergency Response Procedures (MS Word), sections 1.0, 1.3(B), 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training quiz necessary to complete the course