The student requested items form can be used by current students and alumni who need copies of their academic records. Please be sure to clearly mark the box indicating which student records you are requesting (transcript, letter of good standing, etc.). Requests can be faxed to the Office of Student Affairs at (918)561-8243. Please be sure to sign your request authorizing the release of your academic records. The CHS campus does not support electronic records requests at this time; please do not use SIS to request transcripts, as that system is for Stillwater students and your request may be delayed or lost.
Transcript requests: Please be advised that the OSU Center for Health Sciences no longer charges for transcripts.
Student Requested Items
Letters of Recommendation
Letter in Good Standing/Proof of Enrollment
You may use the form linked above, or write out your request on blank paper if you don’t have access to the form. A written signature is the key component without which we are unable to fulfill records requests. You may submit requests via fax, via e-mail if you can scan the written request in as an attachment, or via tablet computer if you are able to sign your e-mailed request.
- 3rd and 4th year medical students should request letters of good standing from the Office of Clinical Education. All elective rotation forms to be approved by the Dean should also be completed in Clinical Education.
- The OSU-CHS Registrar can only verify the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, or Forensic Sciences degrees. All other degrees must be verified through our main campus. Please visit Registrar.okstate.edu.
- Internships, Residencies, and all other Post-Graduate training must be verified through our Office of Post-Graduate Medical Education, 918-599-5920.
- Licensure documents requesting verification of the D.O. degree can be faxed to 918-561-8243 or mailed to the Registrar’s Office at 1111 W 17th ST, Tulsa OK, 74114. All requests must include written authorization from the Physician. Phone verifications can be directed to 918-561-8469. We can verify degree and dates of attendance as long as the there are no requests to withhold information in the educational record.
- Copies of transcripts from other institutions cannot be furnished.