Auxiliary to the Tulsa Osteopathic Medical Society Scholarship
A.T.O.M.S. has been supporting osteopathic medical education since 1980. As spouses of osteopathic physicians, the Auxiliary recognizes the many sacrifices students and their families face in attaining the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree. The Auxiliary is pleased to honor and recognize OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine students by providing one $2,500 scholarship yearly.
- Deadline March 1, 2013
- Applicant is full-time osteopathic medical student
- Top 1/3 of class
- Demonstrated financial need
- Entering third year of medical school in upcoming academic year
- Demonstrated involvement in student organizations, volunteer activities in the College and the community.
- Recipient selected by Auxiliary
- Recipient required to attend Benefactors’ Luncheon, at least one Auxiliary function, and any additional activities as appropriate