The Daniel E. Overack, Ph.D. Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 1998 in honor of Professor Emeritus Daniel E. Overack, Ph.D. by alumni, faculty and staff donations, along with proceeds from past College golf classics.
March 1, 2013
- Applicant is entering first year as full-time osteopathic medical student
- Demonstrated financial need
- Minimum admissions requirements of a 3.0 GPA/21 MCAT
- Demonstrated prior to matriculation: a commitment to his/her community and neighbors through an involvement in community service activities; involvement in a health-related field either through volunteer activity, employment, research, or an academic program; and participation in student groups and activities as an undergraduate and/or predoctoral student
- Recipient required to attend Benefactors’ Luncheon, and any additional activities as appropriate