Osteopathic Founders Foundation Tribute Scholarships
This foundation provides scholarship assistance to osteopathic medical students at Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. These scholarships are presented annually by the Foundation in honor of its Physician of the Year. Two scholarships will be awarded in August 2013 in the amounts of $10,000 and $5,000, respectively, to be used during the recipient’s fourth year of study.
- Deadline April 29, 2013
- Required class ranking in top 20% of the Class of 2014
- Applicants will be selected based on:
- Educational History
- Involvement in the osteopathic profession
- Community Service
- Merit of an essay of not more than 600 words discussing “What is the importance of having an osteopathic teaching hospital affiliated with an osteopathic medical school?”
- Osteopathic Founders Foundation will send application information to qualifying students. Those students who wish to apply are to send their curriculum vitae, their essay and a digital photo to email@example.com.