OSU Mobile Telemedicine Clinic
The OSU Mobile Telemedicine Clinic (MTC) travels across the state to deliver health care in rural and underserved areas. The MTC hosted clinics in mental health, dermatology, cardiology, obstetrics/gynecology, and internal medicine.
The MTC delivers recurring clinics for patients with HIV/AIDS and for pediatric behavioral health, including medication management for ADHD/ADD.
OSU also partners with Mercy Health System to provide a weekly mobile clinic in primary care for rural Oklahomans.
The MTC has logged more than 100,000 miles serving the health needs of the state.
Along with making 'house calls' to rural Oklahoma towns, the MTC has participated in and continues to schedule numerous special event appearances around Oklahoma, including:
- Various Health Fairs
- Several Life Runs and Walks
- Touch-A-Truck events in various communities
- Bike MS, supporting the Multiple Sclerosis Society;
- "Remember the Ten Run" honoring those from OSU who died in the 2001 plane crash in Colorado;
- Numerous OSU alumni events;
- 66 on 66 Bike Tour
- OSU-OU Bedlam Run
- OSU-COM Osteopathic Scrub Run (proceeds support Lifeshare Transplant Donor Services and the Sooner Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation)
- OSU-COM Med-Xtravaganza open house for high school or college students interested in careers in medicine
- OSU-COM SOMA & StORM student groups, annual rural health fairs
- OSU in Tulsa Staff Advisory Council events
- Tulsa Women's Living Expo, OSU Physicians OB-GYN offering health consultations and free 3D ultrasounds
- Tulsa Stand Down, providing services to returning and homeless military veterans
- Camp Bandage, Broken Arrow community health & safety awareness camp
- Cherokee Nation health fairs
- Relay for Life Walk, benefits cancer research
- AOA Health Policy Fellows for rural health seminars
- Oklahoma Championship Steak Cook-off
- USGA Senior Women's Amateur golf tournament
- USGA Girls Junior Golf Championship
- OSU at Tulsa & Stillwater Staff Appreciation Days;
- TAUW Day of Caring Health Screenings;
- Rural area health fairs with OSU medical students providing health information
- TCC Health Informatics and Langston and SNU Nursing program class tours every semester
- Tulsa Global Alliance demonstrations to international visitors, annually
Social Media Pages