Rules for Usage
The following regulations have been established to provide a safe, comfortable and professional environment for your wellness experience. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these rules. Our Wellness Center staff would be happy to clarify any issues.
- Be courteous at all times.
- Re-rack weight plates after use
- Return dumbbells to proper location
- Avoid dropping dumbbells and clanking selected weight stacks
- Avoid leaning weight plates against machine frames
- Wipe down equipment with towel after use
- Allow other members to ‘work-in’ your sets
- No arguing, foul language or inappropriate gestures
- All beverages must be in covered, spill-proof containers.
- Please store all personal belongs (including keys and bags) in a locker.
- Please do not ask Wellness Center staff to store your belongings at their workstation.
- Please do not bring workout bags onto the Wellness Center floor.
- ATHLETIC FOOTWEAR ONLY. We prohibit sandals, flip flops and work boots.
- Shirts must be worn at all times. Shirts with sexual or racial slogans, see-through, half, or torn shirts are prohibited.
- Please use equipment properly. Individuals using the equipment incorrectly will be shown the proper technique.